FPM extend a very warm welcome to all hall-hirers and their guests. The team at FPM endeavour to make the experience at the Centre a pleasant, positive and inspiring one. Any query about these Terms & Conditions should be addressed to the administration.
Making a booking
It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that the ‘Conditions of Hire’ for the Hall are understood and adhered to by all persons using the Hall during the hire period.
A booking pack is available from the Liaison Team at the main reception of FPM, or from the website or by email to email@example.com. When ready to make a booking, a Hall Hire Application Form can be sent to the Liaison Team by post to FPM, 7-11 St Thomas’ Road, London N4 2QH or email.
The hall may be booked for up to a full day, subject to availability. The session will include setting up and vacating the room.
PRICES & CAPACITY
The Conference hall has a maximum capacity of 100 seated and on no account shall these figures be exceeded
Maximum No. of people Price Conference Hall 100 £50/hour Top Floor 150 £50/hour Minimum booking 2 hours Note:
You will be charged for the time booked even if you do not use the space for that time.
Plus Deposit £100 (Refundable providing there is no Damage, Premises are left clean and tidy and all Rubbish taken away)
The hall or any part thereof should not be sublet at all.
1. FPM reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse any application for hall hire and may refuse to accept an application if the proposed use by a particular organisation or individual presents a risk to public disorder or risks alienating FPM’s beneficiaries or supporters and/or may bring FPM into disrepute.
2. All arrangements for the use of FPM facilities are subject to the FPM reserving the right to cancel bookings when the premises are required for use as a Polling Station or are otherwise rendered unfit for the intended use.
3. Sections and affiliated groups of the FPM shall normally have priority use of its facilities, but all arrangements to hire facilities made with outside bodies and individuals shall be honoured by the FPM except as provided for in (2) above
4. An application may also be rejected if its intended or proposed activities will cause offence to other users or disrupt other activities of or at the mosque.
5. An application may be accepted with conditions attached. For example, as to an agreed list of conference speakers.
6. A booking can only be confirmed once the Application Form has been returned. Applications cannot be accepted from those less than 18 years of age.
7. Once a booking has been confirmed a contract for hire is established