Virtual Finsbury Park Mosque Tour, this Friday 19th June 2020 between 4.15pm – 5.30pm
- June 16, 2020
- Posted by: FPM
- Category: Latest News, News
This time each year, we would normally be welcoming hundreds of visitors to our annual #VisitMyMosque Day. At this challenging time and despite corona virus pandemic and with ease of the lockdown , Finsbury Park Mosque is committed for the local community to still be able to visit the mosque… virtually!
A 75-minute virtual tour will be held on Friday 19th June, 4.15pm – 5.30pm, showcasing:
- Projects Finsbury Park Mosque has been supporting during the lockdown, Local foodbank, neighbourhood and vulnerable people support
- What the mosque currently looks like on the inside as we prepare for reopening
- Our hopes and aspirations for the future as lockdown eases
- We will be hearing as well from our local MP Jeremy Corbyn, The leader of Islington Council Cllr Richard Watts, The Mayor of Islington Cllr Rakhia Ismail and others.
- Live conversation with Weyman Bannett, the Co convenors of Stand Up To Racism on Racism, Islamophobia and BLM.
- On the third anniversary of the terrorist attack in Finsbury Park and during the corona virus pandemic, it is important we stand together to reflect and remember all victims of the terrorist attacks in London and Manchester and with one voice we pray that racism and violence have no place in our civilised society.
You can book on the virtual tour online at:
You can also follow us on: